bachelor of ARTS
Download BA Admission Form
BA Course is being introduced after getting temporarily affiliation from Rajiv Gandhi University.
This year the college offers subjects like English, Hindi, Education, History, Political Science and Economics. As per Rajiv Gandhi University ordinance the course shall be classified as below:
1st, 3rd & 5th Semester (Odd Semester) July onwards till December.
2nd, 4th & 6th Semester (Even Semester) January onwards till June.
General Rules of Eligibility :
A student who has passed with at least 40% marks in the Higher Secondary examination (HSLC or 10+2) of the CBSE or equivalent examination with five papers including English as a compulsory subject, shall be eligible for admission into the first semester.
Documents required during admission :
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED:
1. CLASS X PASS CERTIFICATE IN ORIGINAL.
2. CLASS XII PASS MARKSHEET IN ORIGINAL.
3. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGAPH 3 COPIES
4. CASTE CERTIFICATE FOR APST, SC AND OBC STUDENTS
5. CHARACTER CERTIFICATE ORIGINAL
6. TRANSFER CERTIFICATE ORIGINAL
7. MIGRATION CERTIFICATE FOR STUDENTS FROM OTHER BOARD/STATES.
NOTE:- CADIDATES SHOULD ALSO BRING 3 XEROX COPY OF EVERY DOCUMENTS.